Gain an insight into the behavior of rescued elephants at an ethical sanctuary. Create lifelong memories during a small-group full-day experience with plenty of opportunities to interact with, swim, and feed the free-roaming elephants in the lush jungle.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Thai, English
- Pickup included
- Your hotel in Kata, Karon, Patong, Phuket Town, Kamala, Surin, Bangtao, Naiyang, and Nai Thon.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Please bring sunglasses, sunscreen, insect repellent, cap or a wide-brimmed hat to protect you from the sun
- Large umbrellas can be provided
- Closed-toe shoes or trainers are recommended; the path is uneven and requires a certain level of fitness
- Wear clothes you don't mind getting sweaty or muddy
- In case of rain, boots will be provided as it can be muddy; please bring a pair of socks
- There are 4 possible sites for this Elephant Jungle Sanctuary Tour. The location of the tour will depend on the location of the customer's hotel/accommodation.
- Child under 10 years old is not allowed to join this tour
- Please advise the local partner if you have any dietary requirements