Join a mission to save mother nature and explore the caves and hidden cliff-lined lagoons in Phang Nga Bay. You can expect a great nature and wildlife adventure complete with an experienced guide and the best Thai food.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Get picked up from your hotel on the entire Phuket Island. Your exact pickup time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking. Pickup and drop-off service from/at Phuket Airport is also available.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Change of clothes
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Charged Smartphone
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Bring a towel, bathing clothes, dry and warm clothes for the way back, sunglasses, sunscreen, and a camera or smartphone (at your own risk, dry-bags are provided)
- Don’t eat lunch before the trip as you will be served a healthy and nutritious meal on board after departing from the Ao Po Pier
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women or people with back or neck problems
- Pickup service can be offered from your hotel on all of Phuket island, as well as from the Phuket airport
- Please advise the operator if you wish to bring a baby stroller for your toddler