Head to James Bond Island on this full-day trip from Phuket. Visit the Monkey Cave, enjoy a delicious lunch and explore karst islands by sea kayak.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Your pickup time depends on your hotel area. Pickup is from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM. Please check your email after booking for your exact pickup time. Hotel pick-up is free at hotels in Patong, Karon, Kata, Nakalay and Kalim. Hotel pick-up and drop off from Phuket Town, Surin, Laguna, Nai Yang, Kamala, JW Marriot, Cherngtalay, Bangtao and the airport will incur an additional fee of 200 Baht per person. Hotel pick-up and drop off from Panwa, Sirey, Rawai, Naiharn, Naithon and Layan will incur an additional fee of 300 Baht per person. Kamala also has an extra charge of 200 THB per person. These transfer fees should be paid in cash to the driver during pick-up.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- The program may be modified depending on ocean tide levels and weather conditions
- Please note that this tour starts with a 2-hour drive and that lunch will only be served around 2:00 PM. It is recommended to bring some snacks
- Pick-up & drop off is free from Phuket’s most central locations such as: Patong, Kata, Karon, Kamala, Nakalay and Kalim. There is an extra fee for other areas, the customer can pay this in cash to the driver during pick-up: Phuket Town, Surin, Bang Tao, Laguna, Nai Yang, JW Marriot 200 THB/person; Panwa, Sirey, Rawai, Naiharn, Naithon, Layan 300 THB/person
- Due to ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures, the Money Cave (Wat Suwan Kuha) is currently closed until further notice