Nestled on 125 acres within Papago Park, the Phoenix Zoo is a wondrous place of discovery. Featuring over 3,000 animals, including many threatened and endangered species, it’s a truly special animal experience.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
455 N Galvin Pkwy, Phoenix, AZ 85008, USA.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Alcohol and drugs
- Touching animals
- Glass objects
- Making fire
- Weapons or sharp objects
Know before you go
- Same-day re-entry is permitted.
- Free parking is available.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the property.
- Strollers and wheelchairs are available.
- The Phoenix Zoo is closed on Christmas Day.
- Children 2 and under do not require a ticket.
- Height and physical restrictions may apply on some rides. Please visit the park’s website or call the park to confirm operating dates and hours and learn more about park rules, ride admission policies, and rider safety
- Because the exhibits are designed to replicate the animals’ natural habitats, some animals can be difficult to see and visitors may be required to spend more time in observation.
- Please note that daily activities may be subject to closure depending on weather and other factors.