Enjoy an exciting day in the famous Sonoran desert, off-roading in your single-passenger ATV or 4-Seater UTV. You drive as your guide leads the way through adventurous, mountainous trails that are sure to impress even experienced riders!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
• The street address does not work on Google Maps, Apple Maps, Waze, or any other GPS apps when manually typed in. Please search the local operator’s name to find the address with GPS apps • From Phoenix, take I 17 north and exit at Rock Springs, number exit 242. Turn left, cross over freeway bridge, turn left again, head south on the frontage road and look for Arizona Outdoor Fun billboard ATV rides, turn right 20 yards past the billboard on dirt road driveway that veers to the south. Do not get back on I 17 southbound. Travel on dirt road 1/2 mile. Turn right into Arizona Outdoor Fun propertyOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Credit card
- Sandals or flip flops
- Alcohol and drugs
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- Total duration is 3 hours including check-in
- Must be 7 years old to ride as a passenger
- Must be 16 years old with a valid ID to drive, driver's license is not required