Visit the highlights of Phnom Penh and learn the turbulent history of Cambodia at monuments such as the Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda, Genocide Museum, and notorious Killing Fields.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup possible from your hotel on request.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A small amount of walking is involved
- It is not recommended that children visit the Killing Fields and S-21 (Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum)
- This tour is wheelchair accessible. If assistance is required, passengers must have their own caretaker
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops are allowed, and knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements