Explore Phnom Penh’s recent tragic history. Visit to Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum and Choeung Ek bone pagoda. Explore the Cambodia of the past and present with a local guide. Explore local politics and finish by sampling some delicious Khmer snacks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Starting time 8:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Explore Phnom Penh’s recent tragic history.
- Visit to Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum and Choeung Ek bone pagoda.
- Explore the Cambodia of the past and present with a local guide who lived through the Khmer Rouge era.
- Explore local politics.
- Drop into a local market to experience interesting and delicious Khmer snacks.
- Entrance fees to Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum (S21) and Choeung Ek Killing Field, English speaking guide, transport (air conditioned vehicle), Khmer snacks.
- Items of a personal nature, Tips or gratuities for drivers or guide.
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Front Entrance of National Museum of Phnom Penh. Address: Preah Ang Eng St. (13), Phnom Penh.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Children policy: Children must be 6 years of age or older. Please note that the content of the trip is more suitable to older children.