Tour the French and Dutch side of St. Maarten and discover why it is called the “Friendly Island.” Enjoy time on the beach at Grand Case, shop for souvenirs in Marigot, and experience the famous “Airport Beach” of Maho.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the Information Center located in the main building at the Saint Maarten cruise terminal.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- Please bring towels and sun lotion
- There is a minimum of 8 guests required for the tour to take place
- Please call the phone number listed on your voucher to reconfirm your reservation at least 72 ours before the tour.