Pilot your own watercraft along the St. Martin coastline on a guided snorkeling adventure. This excursion is the number 1 activity on the island, and the winner of 5 Tour of the Year awards.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
58 Welfare road, Simpson Bay, behind Pineapple Pete's restaurant (on the Dutch side of the island)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- Please note:
- Drivers must be at least 18 years old
- Triple riders are mainly for 1 adult and 2 children
- The activity is not suitable for pregnant women or people with neck, back, or heart problems
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to the starting time in order to check in at the Rhino HQ