Stroll through Philadelphia's haunted Old City and hear about hundreds of years of ghastly stories. Discover an eerie past of paranormal sightings and untimely deaths that lie ehind the old brick buildings.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 - 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
All tours meet in front of the “Tomb of the Unknown Soldier” monument located on Washington Square at 217 W Washington Square. The monument is just to the west of the square’s center and features a statue of George Washington in front of a concrete wall inscribed with writing. Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to the tour's start time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- ID card, copy accepted
- Alcohol and drugs
- Video recording
Know before you go
- Tours run rain or shine. Please dress appropriately for the evening's weather
- This is a family-friendly tour, suitable for all ages
- As part of COVID-19 guidelines, please maintain 6 feet/2 meters of distance between your tour guide and other parties in the group as best you can