Enjoy a guided walking tour of South Philadelphia and explore the sights of this diverse district. See the city’s mosaic murals, visit Pennsylvania’s oldest church, explore the famous Italian Market, and soak up the bohemian vibes of South Street.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide on the corner of 9th & South Streets, outside New Image Art & Framing.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Younger children may find these tours too tiring. We think they are suitable for children over the age of 11 but if in doubt, please contact us.
- This trip is offered on a "join-in" basis. Maximum group size is 9
- A good pair of comfortable walking shoes is advisable. Make sure to check the weather report for rain!
- Cancellations within 48 hours of tour departure are non-refundable