Hit the country’s oldest and largest everyday open-air market for some authentic, Philly foodie action. Fill your calorie quota and connect with the merchants and personalities that have shaped the character of this street for generations.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Corner of 9th and South Street, outside New Image Art & Framing shop, Philadelphia.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Younger children may find the tour tiring. The suggested minimum age is 6 years old.
- The trip is offered on a “join-in” basis. The maximum group size is 12 people, but an additional guide can be added should the number of participants exceed the limit.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and check the weather report beforehand in order to dress appropriately.
- Cancellations within 48 hours of tour departure are non-refundable.