Look for humpback whales during their annual migration on a 2-hour whale watching cruise from Hillarys Boat Harbour just north of Perth. Come face to face with the majestic animals aboard an air-conditioned boat.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Coach transfers are available from the following locations for the 10 AM ferry: • Crown (riverside entrance) • Billabong Backpackers • Coolibah Lodge • Great Southern Hotel • Doubletree Northbridge • Pan Pacific • Crowne Plaza • Mantra on Hay (Cnr Hay & Bennett) • Corner of Hay & Pier St (Kings Hotel side, Pier St bus bay) • Travelodge (Cat Bus stop out front) • Holiday Inn (Across the road from) • Rendezvous Hotel Perth Central • Ramada Perth, The Outram • City West Train Station (#10 Green Cat Bus stop) • Rendezvous Scarborough • Karrinyup Waters Resort • Peppers Kings Square Hotel Pick-up times will be confirmed by local supplier, are subject to traffic conditions and may vary.
Select participants and date
Make your own way to Shop 56, Southside Drive, Hillarys Boat Harbour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- It is not possible to guarantee sightings of whales on any given tour. On the rare occurrence that whales are not seen, you can travel on the next available tour at no extra cost
- Pickup location and time will be confirmed by the local operator after booking