Discover a true hidden gem, beautiful Bickley Valley, on this small group tour where you will indulge in premium boutique wines, delicious local food, refreshing craft cider, and get up-close with an inside look at Perth’s own urban Whiskey distillery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 - 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Pickup options for this tour are: • Your hotel in Perth City, Northbridge, or Crown Perth • The Bell Tower: Meet at the red 'tourist stop' sign (outside Riverside Cafe) at the Bell Tower, in Barrack Square. • Wellington Street Train Station: At the 'tourist stop' in the bus bay on Wellington Street.
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Please be ready outside the main doors 10-minutes prior to your pick up time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Pickup and drop-off is available from most CBD, Northbridge and Crown Perth Hotels. Supplier also picks up from the Bell Tower and Wellington Street train station for people staying outside of this area
- Pickup/drop-off from Fremantle Cruise Ship port is also available as an additional option
- Pickup time: Approx 9am (Fremantle) or 9.30am (Perth)
- Drop-off time: Approx 4.30pm
- If you have any dietary requirements, medical conditions, or special needs please ensure this is noted with your booking