Enjoy an exclusive behind the scenes tour of the Optus Stadium. Discover the new and stunning state-of-the-art stadium!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Optus Stadium, at the rebel Fan Gear Store, next to Gate D, Victoria Park Drive, Burswood, Perth Western Australia. Getting Here Stadium Train Station: weekends only Train services on the Armadale Line stop at Stadium Station. Parking is available within the Marlee Loop carpark, accessed via Victoria Park Drive, and the Bus Station and Camfield car parks, accessed via Roger Mackay Drive. Parking is only available on non major event days. ACROD Parking is available within the Marlee Loop car park, accessed via Victoria Park Drive. Walk or Cycle There are a range of public access paths to Optus Stadium and over 600 bike racks are located around the Stadium Park. Taxi A dedicated taxi rank is located adjacent to Victoria Park Drive. Ferry The Little Ferry Co. stops daily at the Burswood Jetty. Bus The Hop-On and Hop-Off bus stops daily in Marlee Loop. For large groups, there is a dedicated bus-drop off area in P1 Marlee Loop. Bus parking is on Roger Mackay Drive.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- ID card, copy accepted
Know before you go
- There is wheelchair and pram access throughout the tour
- Tours will not operate on event days or public holidays
- City View cafe is open 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM on weekdays