Take a fantastic in Perth and Fremantle, the city and the alfresco lifestyle that Perth people enjoy. Kings Park Botanical Gardens, Perth City, Cottesloe Beach and Fremantle, with optional River Cruise.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Complimentary hotel pick-up provided from selected Perth CBD, Northbridge and Scarborough hotels.
- Visit WACA: Home of Western Australia Cricket
- Walk through the tree canopies on the Tree Top Walkway and See stunning views of the Perth city skyline
- See the newly opened Elizabeth Quay, Bell Tower (home of the Swan Bells), Perth Town Hall and St Georges Terrace
- View this famous coastline as watch the Indian Ocean sparkle as we travel to Fremantle
- Visit the historical port of Fremantle situated on the mouth of the Swan River and find a bargain at the markets (Fri, Sat, Sun only)
- Complimentary hotel pick-up from selected Perth CBD, Northbridge and Scarborough Hotels (please inquire when booking)
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Know before you go
- This tour terminates at Barrack Street Jetty in Perth and unfortunately hotel drop-off is not included. Tour inclusions and itinerary are subject to variation due to road closures, events, road works or other factors beyond our control.