Go off-roading, sandboard, feed kangaroos, photograph koalas and seasonal wildflowers and enjoy a traditional fish and chips lunch as you explore the world-renowned Pinnacles Desert.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 11.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up is for selected Perth CBD, Northbridge and Scarborough hotels
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women, people with back problems or infants
- While infants 0 to 3 are free when travelling with an adult, they must not occupy a seat and do not receive meals on the tour
- Infants are not permitted on the 4WD part of this tour and will need a parent to stay with the infant during this time
- The adventure part of the tour will always operate in a 4WD vehicle
- This tour may also operate within a coach depending on passenger numbers
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and bring a hat and your camera
- You may upgrade to a lobster lunch, but you must pre-book this for an extra $25 per person
- Pickup is available only from selected Perth CBD, Northbridge and Scarborough hotels
- Sometimes, due to soft sand dunes, delays may occur
- While wildflower season is from September through early November, sightings cannot be guaranteed