A fascinating day out combining the history of Australia’s only Benedictine Abbey with the world-renowned mystical Pinnacles Desert.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 11.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Complimentary hotel pick-up provided from selected Perth CBD, Northbridge and Scarborough hotels.
- Wheelchair accessible
- New Norcia Museum and Art Gallery: A little piece of Spain comes alive in this town, full of history, art and architecture.
- Abbey Church & St Gertrude’s College: The Abbey Church is home to one of only two large Moser organs.
- Nambung National Park: Home to the iconic Pinnacles Desert, Nambung National Park features an array of coastal dunes.
- Pinnacles Desert: These mystical limestone pillars make up one of Australia’s most unique landscapes and reach up to several meters tall
- Wildflowers (seasonal): Stop to view wildflowers throughout the tour whilst they are in season.
- Entry fees
- Complimentary hotel pick-up from selected Perth CBD, Northbridge and Scarborough Hotels (please inquire when booking)
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Know before you go
- Wildflower season commences September through to early November
- Profusion of wildflowers depends on weather and other conditions, therefore sighting cannot be guaranteed
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Bring a hat and your camera
- Please advise of any dietary requirements