Discover Rottnest by bicycle and experience over 63 beaches as you explore this unique island. Enjoy a combined same-day return ferry from Perth with bike hire and explore Rottnest like the locals do.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Host or greeter
Select participants and date
Check-in at Pier 3 Barrack St Jetty. Look for the blue ticketing office. The ferry to Rottnest Island departs at 8:30 AM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Passengers (excluding infants) are welcome to bring 1 carry-on item on board per person
- After booking, you will receive instructions on how to confirm your booking with the local partner and receive your boarding passes
- Infant tickets bookable for ferry trip only. For further information on child bike hire and infant options, please contact us.