Set off on a wildlife cruise through the Shoalwater Islands Marine Park. Explore this picturesque area, see the penguins being fed on Penguin Island, and enjoy a seafood platter back on the mainland.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at Perth Wildlife Encounters and check-in prior to boarding at the gift shop. Free all day parking is available. For public transport, take the train south from Perth on the Mandurah Line and disembark at Rockingham Station. Buses depart from outside the station. Catch Bus 551 or 552 from Stand 10 and get off at Penguin Road. Walk west along Penguin Road towards the beach where the shop is located. For public transport times please see transperth.wa.gov.au.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Snorkeling gear
Know before you go
- This tour is dependent on weather conditions and minimum passenger numbers in order to run