Discover the stories that lie behind the tombs and graves at Père Lachaise cemetery on a walking tour. Hear about free spirits and forbidden love while viewing lavish headstones and sepulchers.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Your guide will be holding an orange sign with “ExperienceFirst” written on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- There are about 2 miles of walking through the cemetery at a leisurely pace
- If mobility is an issue, please arrange for a private tour
- This tour runs rain or shine
- If you want to take youngsters on this tour, it is recommended to book a private tour where your guide will be happy to share a PG version that highlights lost loves, undying affection, and plenty of French romance through the ages