Relax for the day in the Mornington Peninsula’s very own hot springs. Admire the panoramic clifftop coastal views from Arthurs Seat Lookout before stopping at the colorful Peninsula Bathing Boxes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please be ready and waiting 15 minutes prior to your pickup time at the bus stop outside the pickup location
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
- Baby strollers
Know before you go
- National park fees are included in the price of the tour
- This activity requires at least 4 people to operate
- Food and drinks are not included in the price of the tour
- Tips are not included
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- Child fares apply to all travelers 0-15 years; all children must be accompanied by an adult
- Tour stops may vary from time to time