Relax for the day in the Mornington Peninsula’s very own hot springs. Admire the panoramic clifftop coastal views from Arthurs Seat Lookout before stopping at the colorful Peninsula Bathing Boxes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Welcoming travelers since 2019
Select participants and date
Your pickup is scheduled at the Mail Exchange Hotel - 688 Bourke Street at 9:00 AM. To ensure a seamless experience, kindly arrive 10 minutes before your departure time. Alternative pickup locations are also available, to make your experience more convenient. If you would like to update your pickup location, simply send the activity provider an email at least 72 hours before the tour departure, and the new pickup time will be confirmed for you. You have the following options to choose from: - 8:25 AM - Mercure Melbourne Southbank - 9 Riverside Quay, Southbank - 8:35 AM - Regent Theatre - 191 Collins St - 8:45 AM - Her Majesty's Theatre - 219 Exhibition St Remember, your pickup change will be officially confirmed once you receive an email from the activity provider.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
- Baby strollers
Know before you go
- National park fees are included in the price of the tour
- This activity requires at least 4 people to operate
- Food and drinks are not included in the price of the tour
- Tips are not included
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- Child fares apply to all travelers 0-15 years; all children must be accompanied by an adult
- Tour stops may vary from time to time