Enjoy a roundtrip tour to Berlengas Island on a glass-bottom boat. Discover the different caves and explore the beach, see the Fort of São João Baptista, and visit the lighthouse.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Portuguese, English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Arrive 30 minutes before the activity sarts You should do the check-in with a Look for "Feeling Berlenga" office Your guide will be wearing a blue shirtOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- For ecological reasons, access to Berlenga Island is limited regarding the number of visitors. In this sense, before purchasing the boarding ticket, you must register and pay the tourist tax
- The tour can be done in a semi-rigid boat or a sports yacht, depending on the availability on the day