Enjoy a round-trip ferry ride to the Berlengas Islands, part of UNESCO's World Network of Biosphere Reserves.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Portuguese
Select participants and date
Look for three houses on top of a wooden platform. This is where the "Feeling Berlenga" offices are located. Feeling Berlenga staff will be wearing a light blue T-shirt or a dark blue sweatshirt.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- For more information about the mandatory registration fee and tax, go to: https://berlengaspass.icnf.pt/
- For ecological reasons, access to the Island is limited: before purchasing the boarding ticket, you must register and pay the tourist tax on the BerlengasPass platform, using the following link: https://berlengaspass.icnf.pt/
- The tour can be done in a semi-rigid boat or a sport yacht, depending on the availability on the day
- If the group includes multiple languages, the guide will speak first in Portuguese, then in English, and after that in Spanish
- Note that the fast boat takes 20/25 minutes to get from Peniche to Berlengas.
- The tour can be done in a semi-rigid boat or in a sports yacht, depending on the availability of the day