Enjoy a hassle-free visit to Olympia with a skip-the-line entry ticket. Explore at your own pace and discover the site's ancient ruins. Use your mobile audio guide to learn about Olympia's history.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 70 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
There is no meeting point. The self-guided audio tour is designed to start at the Gymnasium inside the Archaeological site of Olympia (Archaia Olympia 270 65). The easiest way to get there is by car. The tour ends at the entrance of the workshop of Pheidias inside the archaeological site again (Archaia Olympia 270 65).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Charged Smartphone
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This is a combo of a downloadable self-guided audio tour for your phone & a ticket for the archaeological site of Olympia.
- No live guide provided.
- You will receive an email from the supplier with tickets & audio instructions.
- An Android (version 5.0 and later) or iOS smartphone is required. The audio tour is not compatible with Windows Phones, iPhone 5/5C or older, iPod Touch 5th gen or older, iPad 4th gen or older, iPad Mini 1st gen
- You will need storage space on your phone (100-150 MB)
- People under 18 years & visitors with disabilities accompanied by one family member or helper are eligible for free admission. EU citizens 18-25 years old are entitled 50% discount
- This is an adult skip-the-line ticket. Reduced/free tickets are not provided by this supplier
- Note that parts of the site are non-wheelchair accessible. The main entrance is where the museum is located, this will be a barrier, because of the steps. People with lesser mobility are advised to go to the other entrance.