Embark on a cetacean-watching excursion in the Pelagos Sanctuary. Spot a variety of cetaceans with expert marine biologist guides, and learn more about their behavior and feeding habits.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4.5 - 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Italian, English
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Arrive at the local partner's ticket office located at the beginning of the "Aquarium Pier", Ponte SpinolaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- The excursion may be canceled one day before in case of bad weather or sea conditions
- As this excursion takes place in a natural habitat sightings of whale species cannot be guaranteed. The experience of the crew and scientific staff allows a chance of seeing whales statistically equal to 95%
- In the case of no sightings, it is possible to take part in a new excursion in the same season, taking advantage of a 50% discount
- Bar service is available onboard