A half-day package offers visitors an opportunity to spend quality time with elephants at an ethically run elephant jungle sanctuary. Gain insight into their history and behavior and create lifelong memories of your time with the animals.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 4 - 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Thai, English
- Optional audio guide
- Pickup included
- Your hotel in Pattaya City
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Change of clothes
- Insect repellent
- Riding the animals
Know before you go
- This activity promotes sustainable tourism and strictly does not offer an elephant riding
- There is a photography service at no extra charge. The photographers will take pictures throughout the day and upload them to Dropbox. The link will be posted on Facebook page of the supplier afterward.
- In case of rain, wellie boots will be provided as it can be muddy, so please bring a pair of socks.
- Wear clothes you don't mind getting sweaty or muddy.