Journey back in time and explore 1000 years of the forest's history. See where epic scenes unfolded leaving magnificent buildings and monuments in testimony to the royalty that once reigned.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Ride along the largest dedicated bike lane in Mexico city
- Learn the hidden history behind the Reforma circles
- Celebrate a personal victory at the Mexico's iconic Angel
- Admire the only real castle in America
- Enjoy pedaling on a Sunday morning on the main avenue which is closed to cars
- Comfortable bicycle and helmet
- Bottled water
- Savvy local guide
- Frequent stops to hear fun facts and urban legends
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Drinks besides from water
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Poray bike rental shop at the Fontan Hotel lobby. Av. Paseo de la Reforma 24, Colonia Centro, Cuauhtémoc, 06000 Ciudad de México, CDMX, MexicoOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This is a family friendly activity. There are options for babies 1 years-old and up. Toddler and infant bike extensions, and Tandem bikes are available.
- This tour goes at an easy pace, making it welcoming to cyclists of all levels.