Experience the heartrending history of WWII on this all day tour of Normandy. Listen to expert commentary as you journey from Paris to Pointe du Hoc, Omaha Beach, and the American cemetery in Coleville aboard a luxury minibus.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Hotel pick-up is only available from the following districts: 75001, 75002, 75003, 75004, 75005, 75006, 75007, 75008, 75009, 75014, 75015, 75016 or 75017. No pick-up is offered from the city gates of Paris (except Porte Maillot) or from the following districts: 75010, 75011, 75012, 75013, 75018, 75019 or 75020.
- Private group available
- Enjoy a multilingual tour of Normandy’s WWII sites
- Stop at Point du Hoc and hear about the role it played on D-Day
- See Omaha Beach from the American Cemetery
- Step back in time as you observe the intact German artillery battery at Longues-sur-Mer
- Visit the American cemetery in Colleville
- Transportation by deluxe minibus
- Tour guide
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet 10 minutes ahead of the departure time in front of the LIDO Cabaret located at 116 Avenue des Champs Elysees PARIS 75008Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Hotel pick-up is only available from centrally located hotels within Paris. The duration of the tour is inclusive of the time it takes to collect all clients.
- No cancellations, modifications or refunds 5 days prior to the scheduled date.