See how San Diego has evolved over the years on this self-guided scooter tour of Downtown and Old town. See historic sites and modern marvels. Don't worry about navigation– The scooter's talking GPS will keep you on track, so you can focus on having fun.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- Audio guide/headphones
- Enjoy a self-guided tour of San Diego with a talking GPS
- Explore the city at your own pace
- See the all the sites in San Diego's Downtown and Oldtown areas
- Electric Scooter
- Ride Orientation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Collision Insurance
- Children under 15 years
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
2555 Kettner Blvd, San Diego, CA 92101Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- The minimum rider age is 15. If under the age of 18 the rider must be accompanied by an adult.
- Must possess a major credit card and photo ID.
- All renters must be able to read, understand and sign a liability release and waiver form.
- Min. weight 100lbs (45.5 kg), max. 375lbs (170 kg).
- On the day of rental, a security deposit will be held on your credit card until the Scooter is returned.
- Renters will have the option to purchase Collision Damage Waiver insurance on the day of rental.
- Renters are free to extend the length of their tour on the day of rental. Additional rental time will be charged in 15-minute increments.
- Scooters must be returned to the rental location before dusk.