Take an unforgettable trip from Paris to the Somme battlefields where the bloodiest battles of World War I were fought, on this small group day trip tour. Your guide will help you learn about the Great War and the struggles faced in the trenches.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your driver-guide outside of 6 Avenue de Wagram in Paris, 15 minutes before your tour starts. A café called La Flamme (with a black front) is located at that address.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Tours operate rain or shine.