Plunge into a real fairytale during your unforgettable weekend in Paris, planned out by some of the best travel companies in France. Gaze at Paris from above in the Eiffel Tower. Marvel at history's greatest works of art.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 2 days
- Starting time 10:00 AM
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- Wheelchair accessible
- Make the most of your time in Paris with priority access during this family-friendly tour
- Enjoy small groups for a more personal service
- Learn from an informative, friendly and professional guide
- Get excellent value for your money
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
- Entrance fees
- 3-course lunch
- Priority admission tickets
- All activities
- Entertaining guide
- Small-group Segway or bike tour
- Boat trip
- Additional food and drinks
- Pregnant women
- People over 264 lbs (120 kg)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
20 Avenue Duquesne, 75007 Paris, France. Please exchange your voucher at the meeting point. Do not go to the Eiffel Tower to collect your ticket. Please arrive on time as late arrivals are considered a no-show.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Even with priority access, you may have to wait in lines for security and for the elevators. In high season, total wait to access the 2nd floor can be up to 25 minutes.
- Summit ticket holders will have to wait in line on the 2nd floor to access the summit's elevators. In high season, this wait can be up to an additional 20 minutes.
- For your safety, weight is limited to between 88 pounds and 260 pounds.
- To avoid risking the health of both mother and child, pregnant women are not permitted to participate on the Segway tour.