Travel between Charles de Gaulle Airport and Paris in comfort, safety and style with this private one-way transfer service. Enjoy the comfort of a private ride with the only eco-friendly transfer service in the French capital.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 hour
- Instant confirmation
- Private group available
- Enjoy a private door-to-door transfer between your centrally located Paris hotel and Charles de Gaulle Airport
- Relax with a smooth, friendly, and hassle-free transfer service
- Sit back in comfort with generous leg room, air conditioning, and luggage storage
- Watch the scenery in comfort as your driver takes you from Charles de Gaulle Airport to the destination of your choice in Paris
- Enjoy the privacy and comfort of a private ride through Paris
- Travel to Paris knowing that a punctual and safe trip to your destination awaits you
- Transfer to addresses within Paris (postal code must start with 75)
- Excess luggage
- Pickup or drop-off at addresses outside of Paris
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- This transfer is valid only for Paris addresses within the 75000 postal code
- Babies are welcome, but customers must bring their own baby seat. The supplier cannot accept babies without a baby seat.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, and will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum luggage allowance of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs, or bikes) may have certain restrictions. Please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable.
- For pickups in Paris, the driver will wait for a maximum of 5 minutes before departing. After this time the carrier is no longer responsible for the transfer of the client and reserves the right not to refund the client.
- For arrivals to Paris, please note that from 20:00 onward, in the event that your flight has arrived more than 1 hour later than scheduled, your transfer is no longer guaranteed.