See a side of Paris less visited on a 2-hour private guided tour. Hear about the trendy Marais district, the Place des Vosges, the oldest planned square in Paris, and the Père Lachaise Cemetery, the final resting place of many famous personalties.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian, Polish
- Private group
- Discover a different side of Paris on a private guided tour
- Take a walk along the cobblestone streets of the Père Lachaise Cemetery
- Visit Place des Vosges, the ancient Parisian epicenter
- 2-hour private tour
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- This tour can accommodate wheelchair users if you inform the operator beforehand