Take a full-day tour of Paris with a visit to the Louvre. See the main sights such as the Eiffel Tower and Notre Dame. Travel by river shuttle along the gorgeous Seine River for a day you'll never forget.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7.5 hours
- Starting time 9:30 AM
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Enjoy a unique day trip through Paris and see its most famous sights
- Hop on the River Shuttle and admire stunning views on your way to the Eiffel Tower
- Discover the most famous works of the Louvre museum on an educational tour
- See Notre Dame from the outside and learn about the cathedral from your guide
- Taste a delicious lunch on the first floor terrace of the Eiffel Tower or on a cruise
- Fine lunch on the terrace of the Eiffel Tower or during the cruise on the Seine
- Priority entrance to the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Priority entrance to the Louvre Museum
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Napoleon Hall Entrance Fee at the Louvre
- People with back problems
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must bring their own headphones
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
2 Rue des Pyramides, 75001 Paris, FranceOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- From September 2019 until the end March 2020, Tours 58 Restaurant at the Eiffel Tower will be under renovation. You will have the option to have lunch either on the tower's first-floor terrace or on a lunch cruise.
- Casual elegant dress code is required for the lunch cruise
- Due to repair works, it will not be possible to enter Notre Dame Cathedral
- Large bags, baby strollers, and umbrellas must be checked at the cloakroom in the Louvre
- Be aware that although you will have the priority access to enter the Eiffel Tower, there may still be some waiting at the security check and for the elevator.
- Note: non-foldable strollers and small suitcases cannot be taken up the Eiffel Tower.
- Glass bottles, knives, sharp objects, padlocks, alcohol, and aerosols are not permitted on the tower.