Take a full-day tour of Paris with a visit to the Louvre. Followed by a small cruise to the Eiffel Tower. Enjoy a guided tour of the Eiffel Tower and take in the views of Paris from the Second Floor.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Enjoy a unique day trip through Paris and see its most famous sights
- Hop on the River Shuttle and admire stunning views on your way to the Eiffel Tower
- Discover the most famous works of the Louvre museum on an educational tour
- Enjoy panoramic views of Paris from the Second Floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Priority entrance to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Priority entrance to the Louvre Museum
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Napoleon Hall Entrance Fee at the Louvre
- Food and drinks
- People with back problems
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must bring your own headphones
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
2 Rue des Pyramides, 75001 Paris, FranceOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Due to repair works, it will not be possible to enter Notre Dame Cathedral
- Large bags, baby strollers, and umbrellas must be checked at the cloakroom in the Louvre
- Be aware that although you will have the priority access to enter the Eiffel Tower, there may still be some waiting at the security check and for the elevator.
- Note: non-foldable strollers and small suitcases cannot be taken up the Eiffel Tower.
- Glass bottles, knives, sharp objects, padlocks, alcohol, and aerosols are not permitted on the tower.