Enjoy a sightseeing tour of the major monuments in Paris in a pedicab, as your experienced guide tells you about the city from a personal perspective. See the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, Notre-Dâme, the Latin Quarter, and other sites of interest to you.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 - 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Experience Paris in a unique and relaxing way, at a leisurely pace
- Decide which of the city’s many iconic monuments you’d like to see
- Choose either a 1 or 2 hour pedicab tour
- Pedicab tour with commentary
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- The capacity of the pedicab or rickshaw is 2-3 people (250 kilograms or 670 pounds). Several pedicabs can be booked for a family or a group.
- Pedicabs are equipped with electric assistance to help out your guide.