Enjoy a 3-hour guided tour of the Château of Versailles and its gardens. Marvel at the glimmering Hall of Mirrors and the lavish state apartments.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The meeting point is at the metro entrance/exit for Javel André Citroen (line 10), opposite the Café Regalia, 1 rue de la Convention. Meet your guide outside the entrance/exit. There are 2 metro exits, be sure to take the one with the stairs. At street level, you will be across from the Café Regalia. The guide will be waiting for you by the metro exit.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour involves a moderate amount of walking, so comfortable shoes are advised
- Due to ongoing restoration works inside the palace, some rooms may not be open to visitors. If this occurs, your guide will take you to see other rooms so that your experience is complete