Skip the long lines to one of the most popular museums in the world and enjoy a guided tour of the Louvre in Paris. The 2-hour tour takes you to some of the museum's most impressive art works by Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, Raphael, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 - 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, Russian
- Pickup optional
- For your exact hotel pick-up time please call the following number: +33 (0) 1 42 12 86 76, between 08:00 and 18:00, 72 hours prior to the tour. Should clients fail to call as per instructions, the coach will be sent to the hotel whose details they have provided at the time of booking, as shown on voucher. Your pick-up time could be up to 40 minutes after the time shown on your voucher. The hotel pick up is available only from the following Paris Districts: 75001, 75002, 75003, 75004, 75005, 75006, 75007, 75008, 75009, 75010, 75014, 75015, 75016, 75017, 75018. No pick-up from the following districts in Paris – 75011, 75012, 75013, 75019, 75020 – as well as no pick-up at any of the Paris Entry Points (Porte), except Porte Maillot.
- Private or small groups available
- Skip the long lines to enjoy fast track entry to the Louvre Museum
- Follow your guide to some of the Louvre's finest pieces
- See the Venus de Milo and the Mona Lisa
- Marvel at the marble statue of the Nike of Samothrace
- Discover rare Egyptian and Near Eastern antiquities
- Admire the architecture of the former Palais du Louvre
- Entrance fee to the Louvre Museum
- Fast track entrance
- Food and drinks
- Drop off at the end of the tour
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- Any items exceeding 55x35x20 cm are not permitted in the museum
- No cancellations, modifications or refunds 5 days prior to the scheduled date.