Explore the charming neighborhoods of Paris on a 4-hour bike tour, and get insider info about the lesser-known sights of the Marais, Latin Quarter, and more. Stop for a savory crepe or cup of coffee in a typical café, and experience the city like a local.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the Saint-Michel Fountain at Place Saint-Michel. The closest metro stop is Saint-Michel on line 4, and the closest RER stop is Saint-Michel – Notre-Dame on the B and C lines.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- Please dress according to the weather forecast. Caps, sunscreen, and light clothing are ideal in summer. Gloves, scarves, and warm clothes are recommended in winter
- This tour includes a snack break in a traditional Parisian neighborhood, where you will have 30 minutes to purchase and try out a fantastic savory crepe or sit in a café and sip a cold drink