Visit the world-famous Louvre Museum. Complete your journey with 1-hour River Sightseeing Cruise Tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese
Select participants and date
Musée du Louvre, Rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris, France. Please show your ticket to the security staff at the dedicated line "visitors with ticket", at the Pyramid main entrance. You will then go through an airport style security check. After, you can directly access the museum with your ticket. Métro Accessible: Palais-Royal Musée du Louvre (lines 1 and 7). The Seine river cruise is located at Bateaux Parisiens (at the foot of the Eiffel Tower), Pier no 3, Port de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This is not a guided tour
- To include the audio guide for the Louvre, you must select the option at checkout
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Wheelchair accessible
- Your cruise ticket can be used on another day, but your Louvre ticket must be used on the scheduled tour date
- There may be a wait at security. During high season this wait can be up to 20 minutes
- Any items exceeding 55x35x20 cm are not permitted in the museum
- Louvre Museum is open 9 AM the last entry at 4 PM Mondays, Thursdays, Saturdays, Sundays, and until 8 PM on Fridays.
- The museum is closed on Tuesdays as well as on January 1, May 1, and December 25
- Due to Louvre Museum availability, your entrance time may be 1 hour before or after the one you requested
- European Union Citizens between 18-25 years old are granted free access to the museum
- Please provide all visitor's names, surnames, and ages (including minors and citizenship status) in Latin characters