Make the most of your visit by combining the most extensive bus tour of Paris with a 1-hour cruise on the river Seine. See major landmarks, including the Champs Elysées, the Eiffel Tower, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 - 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Hop on at the first stop or any of the other designated bus stops. See map on images gallery. The river cruise is operated by Vedettes de Paris, the meeting point is located at Port de la Bourdonnais at the foot of the Eiffel Tower.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Oversize luggage
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Your ticket is valid for redemption 6 months from the booking date
- From the time they are validated onboard the bus, tickets are valid for 24, 48, or 72 hours, according to the option booked
- You must redeem your voucher on the bus tour first. Tickets for the cruise will be provided by the driver along with the bus tickets. Tickets are not redeemable at the cruise company
- You can start the tour at any of the designated bus stops (see map on the pictures gallery). Mobile tickets are accepted on board
- Bus service hours are subject to change. You can check the latest updates on the Tootbus website or see them in real time on the Tootbus app. Approximate service hours are as follows:
- - November 24 to March 31: First departure 9:30 AM | Last departure: 4:30 PM
- - April 1 to October 31: First departure 9:30 AM | Last departure 6:30 PM
- - Bus frequency is 15-20 minutes.