Admire the world-famous masterpieces housed at the impressive Louvre Museum and benefit from skip-the-line entry as well as a fascinating audioguide app. Later, enjoy a stunning cruise along the River Seine, and soak up views of Paris’ most iconic sights.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Audio guide included
- French, English, Spanish, Italian, German
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
For entry to the Louvre, go straight to the museum entrance, on the left-hand side when you are facing the Louvre Pyramid, at the selected date and time as shown on your Louvre ticket. For the boat cruise, go to the "Bateaux Parisiens" dock at Port de la Bourdonnais, 75007, near the Eiffel Tower and show your boat ticket. Boats leave from Wednesday to Sunday, every hour between 12 PM to 9 PM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The cruise does not operate on Mondays and Tuesdays
- The date and time of your booking correspond to your entry to the Louvre. You can use your boat ticket anytime during your stay in Paris
- The visit routes will be signposted, with no possible backtracking to avoid crossing flows
- The following collections are not currently accessible: French sculpture from the Middle Ages and the Renaissance, works of art from the Renaissance, from the 18th and 19th centuries, the arts of Africa, Asia, Oceania, and the Americas, the lower level of the Arts of Islam as well as the second floor preserving French and Northern European paintings
- For health and safety reasons the changing rooms will remain closed