See the best sites of Paris on an express tour, on board a panoramic double decker bus. Listen to expert commentary as you admire the highlights of Paris. Enhance your experience by discovering Paris in a new and exciting way - on your own Histopad.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Chinese, Czech, Portuguese
- Optional audio guide
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese
- Enjoy a panoramic sightseeing tour of Paris on a comfortable air-conditioned panoramic roof bus
- See the best views of Paris from the comfort of a double-decker bus
- Get expert commentary in 11 languages and special easy-to-understand children's commentary
- Pass the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Place Concorde, and more, on an express tour
- Transportation by luxury, air-conditioned coach
- 1.75-hour fully narrated tour
- Individual earphones with recorded commentary in 11 languages
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must bring their own headphones
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide at Port de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris. The guide will be on the quay at the bottom of the stairs on the right of the Iéna Bridge holding a "Paris City Vision" sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Should the Eiffel Tower be unavailable (for reasons outside of the supplier's control) the tour will visit the Montparnasse Tower instead.
- Starting April 1, 2020 there will be a new immersive and exclusive city tour with an interactive tablet (€30 refundable deposit required).