Enjoy discovering the Eiffel Tower with direct access. After beginning your early-morning experience, you’ll get to enjoy a complimentary coffee and croissant at the centrally-located boutique.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 2 hours
- Starting time 8:45 AM
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Visit an almost empty Eiffel Tower
- Minimize your wait in line with direct access
- Take in incredible morning views over Paris
- Learn great facts and anecdotes brought to you by your guide
- Start the day off on the right foot with coffee and a French croissant
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
- Eiffel Tower second-floor direct access
- Expert and passionate tour guide
- Cup of coffee, French croissant, and exclusive handcrafted map of Paris
- Skip-the-line access
- Summit access
- Tips and gratuities
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
History Group Store, 38 Avenue de la Bourdonnais. Take the Metro École Militaire (line 8) or Alma-Marceau (line 9). Please exchange your voucher at the meeting point. Do not go to the Eiffel Tower to collect your ticket. Please arrive on time as late arrivals are considered a no-show.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This is an English-speaking tour
- Even with direct access, you may have to wait in lines for security and for the elevators. In high season, total wait to access the 2nd floor can be up to 25 minutes.
- Summit ticket holders will have to wait in line on the 2nd floor to access the summit's elevators. In high season, this wait can be up to an additional 20 minutes.