Admire Paris's top attractions from above with a direct access ticket to the Eiffel Tower's 2nd level. Then ascend to the summit with standard access.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to the start time. The tour leaves on time and cannot wait for latecomers. Latercomers cannot be rescheduled or refunded.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
- Baby strollers
- Glass objects
Know before you go
- Even with direct access, you may have to wait in lines for security and for the elevators. In high season, total wait to access the 2nd floor can be up to 25 minutes.
- Summit ticket holders will have to wait in line on the 2nd floor to access the summit's elevators. In high season, this wait can be up to an additional 20 minutes.
- Children under 3 years enter for free with a valid ID.
- In case of bad weather, maintenance, or safety reasons, the Eiffel Tower summit may be closed.