Explore Paris by night in a pedicab and marvel at the city’s major monuments illuminated after dark. Enjoy the personalized service of your driver/guide as you take in the Eiffel Tower, the Champs-Elysées, Notre-Dame, the Latin Quarter, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 - 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
- Experience Paris by night in a unique and relaxing way
- Choose either a 1-hour or 2-hour tour in the comfort of a pedicab
- Decide which of the city’s many iconic monuments you’d like to see
- Pedicab tour with commentary
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- The pedicab or rickshaw can transport 2-3 people (for a total weight of 250 kilograms or 670 pounds). Several pedicabs can be booked for a family or a group.
- Pedicabs are electrically equipped to assist your driver/guide.
- In the summer, nightfall is at 22:00; and in the winter, it is at 20:00.