Discover the highlights of Paris on a 3-hour bike tour along the River Seine. Admire the stunning Notre-Dame Cathedral and the famous Eiffel Tower. See the Chaillot Palace, the magnificent Louvre, and the beautiful Tuileries Garden.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Spanish
- Start your tour right by the famous Centre Pompidou
- Cross the city islands, the origins of Paris, and admire the stunning Notre-Dame Cathedral
- Ride past the Conciergerie, where Marie Antoinette spent her last days
- Discover the Musée d’Orsay as well as the green wall of Musée du Quai Branly
- Enjoy a well-deserved break at the recently inaugurated promenade along the left bank of the Seine
- Admire the landmark of the city – the famous Eiffel Tower
- Explore an important architectural ensemble of the Belle Époque: Pont Alexandre III, the Grand Palais, and the Petit Palais
- Cycle across Place de la Concorde with the Luxor Obelisk
- See the Louvre with its impressive art collection as well as the beautiful Tuileries Garden
- Certified tour guide
- Gitane bicycle with 7 gears
- Bike basket
- 1 bottle of water
- Meals and additional drinks
- Children under 12 years
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The local tour operator's office 13, rue Brantôme 75003 Paris Rambuteau metro station, just a 2-minute walk from Centre PompidouOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- This tour is suitable for children over the age of 12 and a minimum height of 1.5 meters.
- The multilingual representative will greet you upon arrival and can give you helpful tips for your stay in Paris.
- A child seat for up to 25 kilograms is provided free of charge.
- Bicycle rental is available.