Avoid the long elevator lines at the Eiffel Tower and climb the stairs to the 2nd level with a guide. Enjoy rest stops to take in the view and hear stories along the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, German
- Climb the 704 steps up to the second level
- See a side of the Eiffel Tower that you would miss from the elevator
- Hear interesting stories about Gustave Eiffel and his most famous creation
- Admire the bird's eye perspective of Paris from above
- Upgrade to access the Summit after your guided climb
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
- Professional tour guide
- Elevator ride back down
- Entrance ticket to the Eiffel Tower
- Ticket to the summit (if option booked)
- Wheelchair users
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You must fill out a travel information form
- All participants who are over 18 years old must present either proof of full vaccination, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 48 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meet at the South Security Entrance of the Eiffel Tower. Your concierge will be wearing a bright yellow beret, and holding up a yellow flag that says Guided Eiffel Tour. Please exchange your voucher at the meeting point. Do not go to the Eiffel Tower to collect your ticket. Late arrivals will be considered no-shows.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Passport or ID card for children
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This activity operates regardless of the weather conditions and please dress accordingly
- Summit ticket holders will have to wait in line on the 2nd floor to access the summit's elevators. In high season, this wait can be up to an additional 20 minutes.
- Summit access may be subject to last minute closures according to safety measures or maintenance at the Eiffel Tower. In the case of closure of the Summit, the portion of your tour price for the upgrade will be refunded if you have booked the option that includes Summit access.
- The earliest morning option will have the shortest waiting time.