Take a private tour of the Orangerie Museum with a licensed guide. Let your guide bring masterpieces by Monet, Matisse, and Picasso to life, such as Monet’s Water Lilies series.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration options: 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, German, Italian, French, Russian
- Private group
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Occasional closures may occur without previous warning from the museum management. If the museum opening time is delayed more than 1 hour from the tour starting time, you will be provided with an appropriate alternative. In this case, refunds or discounts will not be provided.
- Some collections may vary throughout the year.
Select participants and date
Meet outside the museum at the right side of the entrance of the Orangerie Museum (outside of the museum by the entrance situated inside the Tuileries Garden). If you have trouble finding the meeting point, please contact your guide directly (text, WhatsApp or call). By car: Place de la Concorde, 75008 Paris.Open in Google Maps ⟶